London, Jan 30 : Software giant Microsoft has unveiled a new version of its Office software that will be sold on a subscription basis.
The cloud-based Microsoft Office 365 Home Premium is available for an annual subscription of 99.99 dollars.
According to the Telegraph, the new software works across five devices, including Windows tablets, PCs and Macs and comes with extra SkyDrive storage and Skype calls.
Steve Ballmer, CEO of Microsoft called the new software `a next big step in Microsoft's transformation to a devices and services business'.
According to the paper, Microsoft has also released Office 365 University for college or university students, faculty, and staff at a price of 79.99 dollars for a four-year subscription.
The firm also released updated versions of the traditional Office programs Office Home and Student 2013, Office Home and Business 2013 and Office Professional 2013, the paper said.
Office 365 for businesses will be released globally with new capabilities on February 27, it added. (ANI)
- Tiger Shroff visit Babulnath temple for the success of film Heropanti
- Sunaina Roshan during launch of her book "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, Pinky Roshan, Sunaina Roshan, Hrithik Roshan and Ajay Mago during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, his daughter Sunaina Roshan and actor Hrithik Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan and his daughter Sunaina Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"