Islamabad, Dec. 3 : Pakistan Interior Minister Rehman Malik has said that all cellular companies are bound to adopt a biometric data system within three months for selling cellphone SIMs in the country.
"No mobile phone SIM will be sold by an unconcerned person or at shops in the future.
For this purpose, a law will be introduced shortly," The Express Tribune quoted Malik, as saying.
Malik added that motorcycles and mobile phones have become instruments for terrorists to unleash violence, which is why the government banned them for a while. (ANI)
- Tiger Shroff visit Babulnath temple for the success of film Heropanti
- Sunaina Roshan during launch of her book "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, Pinky Roshan, Sunaina Roshan, Hrithik Roshan and Ajay Mago during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, his daughter Sunaina Roshan and actor Hrithik Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan and his daughter Sunaina Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"