New Delhi, Dec 19 : President Pranab Mukherjee will receive the visiting heads of state/government of the ASEAN-India Special Commemorative Summit at the Rashtrapati Bhavan here on Thursday.
President Mukherjee will also host a cultural event and banquet in honour of the visiting heads of state/government.
The Sultan of Brunei Darussalam, the Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Cambodia, the President of the Republic of Indonesia, the Prime Minister of People''s Democratic Republic of Laos, the Prime Minister of Malaysia, the President of Republic of the Union of Myanmar, the Vice President of the Republic of the Philippines, the Prime Minister of the Republic of Singapore, the Prime Minister of Kingdom of Thailand and Prime Minister of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam will arrive at the Rashtrapati Bhavan.
Vice President Mohammad Hamid Ansari and Prime Minister Dr. Manmohan Singh will be present during the event.
India is hosting the ASEAN-India Commemorative Summit in New Delhi on December 20 and 21 to mark the 20th anniversary of the ASEAN-India dialogue partnership and the 10th anniversary of ASEAN-India Summit-level partnership.
The theme of the summit is ''ASEAN-India Partnership for Peace and Shared Prosperity''. (ANI)
- Tiger Shroff visit Babulnath temple for the success of film Heropanti
- Sunaina Roshan during launch of her book "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, Pinky Roshan, Sunaina Roshan, Hrithik Roshan and Ajay Mago during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, his daughter Sunaina Roshan and actor Hrithik Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan and his daughter Sunaina Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"