Manama, Feb 25 : Kuwait's health ministry is going to reject a proposal, which says hospital services in the morning should be devoted only to Kuwaiti nationals.
Khalid Al Sahlawi, the health ministry undersecretary said that they would reject the proposal if it clashes with human rights principles.
He told a local Arabic daily Al Jareeda, that the `ministry fully supports the rights of all patients regardless of their nationalities.'
According to Gulf News, the proposal was tabled at a meeting of health ministry staff to review ways to improve the delivery of services to patients.
Under the idea, Kuwaitis would be checked or treated in hospitals and public clinics in the morning and foreigners would have access to medical services in the afternoon.
News about splitting the day in the country's public clinics and hospitals between Kuwaitis and non-Kuwaitis has sparked outrage on social networks, according to the Kuwaiti daily. (ANI)
- Tiger Shroff visit Babulnath temple for the success of film Heropanti
- Sunaina Roshan during launch of her book "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, Pinky Roshan, Sunaina Roshan, Hrithik Roshan and Ajay Mago during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, his daughter Sunaina Roshan and actor Hrithik Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan and his daughter Sunaina Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"