London, Nov. 8 : Manchester United legend Gary Neville reportedly wants to build a football pitch on top of his new hotel.
The Sky Sports pundit, who has already received planning permission for the 139-bed hotel, right next to his beloved Old Trafford, has now submitted further plans for a 16 metre x 12 metre artificial soccer field on the roof of the
The former England ace also wants the state-of-the-art pitch to have a retractable canopy, bar and TV screens.
"It's like when I made my debut for Manchester United - I don't know what's going to happen. But in the same way - if you've got good people around you, you feel like you can succeed," The Sun quoted Neville, as saying.
Neville, 37, is as excited about going into the hotel business as he was about starting his career with the Red Devils, the paper said.
"I'm excited because it will be my first foray into the world of hotels. I'm really looking forward to it. I want to deliver and achieve something," he said. (ANI)
- Tiger Shroff visit Babulnath temple for the success of film Heropanti
- Sunaina Roshan during launch of her book "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, Pinky Roshan, Sunaina Roshan, Hrithik Roshan and Ajay Mago during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, his daughter Sunaina Roshan and actor Hrithik Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan and his daughter Sunaina Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"