Islamabad, Dec. 4 : The Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA) has clarified that it had not ordered to unblock access to video-sharing website YouTube in Pakistan.
YouTube was blocked in Pakistan on the directives of Prime Minister Raja Pervez Ashraf on the issue of the blasphemous anti-Islam film made by an American.
"Neither we have directed any service providers and operators to open YouTube nor PTA has received such instruction from the government," The Dawn quoted a PTA spokesman, as saying.
He added that the PTA has initiated inquiry to check which service providers have reopened the access to YouTube, adding that stern action would be taken against responsible. (ANI)
- Tiger Shroff visit Babulnath temple for the success of film Heropanti
- Sunaina Roshan during launch of her book "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, Pinky Roshan, Sunaina Roshan, Hrithik Roshan and Ajay Mago during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, his daughter Sunaina Roshan and actor Hrithik Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan and his daughter Sunaina Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"