Sydney, Feb 12 : The US, South Korea, Britain and the United Nations have condemned North Korea carrying out another underground nuclear test.
North Korea's official state media confirmed that the country conducted the test, saying that it was carried out in a `safe manner'
The state-run media also said the test is aimed at coping with `outrageous' US hostility that "violently" undermines the North''s peaceful, sovereign rights to launch satellites.
According to the Huffington Post, British Foreign Secretary William Hague `strongly condemned' the move, calling it a `violation of United Nations Security Council resolutions'
He added that the UK would begin urgent consultations with Security Council partners calling for a robust response to this latest development.
According to the report, UN secretary general Ban Ki-Moon also said the test was `a clear and grave violation' of UN security council resolutions. (ANI)
- Tiger Shroff visit Babulnath temple for the success of film Heropanti
- Sunaina Roshan during launch of her book "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, Pinky Roshan, Sunaina Roshan, Hrithik Roshan and Ajay Mago during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, his daughter Sunaina Roshan and actor Hrithik Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan and his daughter Sunaina Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"