Wellington, Jan. 8 : A man from Oregon, who loves beer as much as he loves his dog, has created a drink that can be enjoyed by pooches.
Daniel Keeton works at Bend's Boneyard Brewery tasting room in Oregon and has named his creation Dawg Grog, Stuff. co. nz reported.
According to TV station KTVZ, there's no alcohol in the doggie brew and its Ingredients include vegetable broth and spent grain.
Bottles of Dawg Grog are on sale at the Visit Bend store, along with other local brews.
Keeton says that his dog, Lola Jane, usually licks her bowl clean of the brew. (ANI)
- Tiger Shroff visit Babulnath temple for the success of film Heropanti
- Sunaina Roshan during launch of her book "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, Pinky Roshan, Sunaina Roshan, Hrithik Roshan and Ajay Mago during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, his daughter Sunaina Roshan and actor Hrithik Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan and his daughter Sunaina Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"