Sydney, Dec 4 : High school students from Australia say they are not getting sex education soon enough and want topics like puberty and pregnancy discussed in primary school, a Victorian study has revealed.
The survey of about 100 students in Ballarat revealed that more than half year 7, 8 and 9 students think almost all aspects of sex education topics should be introduced in primary school, the Sydney Morning Herald reported.
"Across the board they wanted information much, much earlier than they were getting it," researcher Bernadette Duffy said.
"I think that they should be at least being taught about [puberty] in grade 3 and 4. Some of them wanted information so they knew what was being talked about when they got to high school," she added. (ANI)
- Tiger Shroff visit Babulnath temple for the success of film Heropanti
- Sunaina Roshan during launch of her book "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, Pinky Roshan, Sunaina Roshan, Hrithik Roshan and Ajay Mago during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, his daughter Sunaina Roshan and actor Hrithik Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan and his daughter Sunaina Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"