Islamabad, Oct 23 : The Interior Ministry of Pakistan has banned 40 organisations, including terror chief Hafiz Saeed''s Jamaatud Dawa and the Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan, from collecting animal hides and donations during Eidul Azha which will be celebrated on October 27.
According to The Express Tribune, the other organisations that have been banned are Lashkar-e-Jhangvi, Sipaah Muhammad, Tehreek-e-Jafria, Lashkar-e-Taiba, Hizbut Tahrir, Jamiatul Ansar, Balochistan Republic Army, Balochistan Liberation Front, Lashkar-e-Balochistan, Rabita Trust, Ahl-e-Sunnat Wal Jamaat, Jaishul Islam, Tehreek-e-Nifaz-e-Shariat, Millat-e-Islamia Pakistan, Islami Tehreek-e-Pakistan Khudul Islam, Sunni Tehreek and more other banned outfits.
The Interior Ministry issued notices to home departments of all four provinces. (ANI)
- Tiger Shroff visit Babulnath temple for the success of film Heropanti
- Sunaina Roshan during launch of her book "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, Pinky Roshan, Sunaina Roshan, Hrithik Roshan and Ajay Mago during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, his daughter Sunaina Roshan and actor Hrithik Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan and his daughter Sunaina Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"