Islamabad, Jan. 25 : The Awami National Party (ANP) has demanded that Abbottabad Commission''s report be presented in parliament for further debate in the National Assembly.
The Commission was formed to probe the US raid that killed Al-Qaeda chief Osama bin Laden on May 2, 2011, in the garrison town of Abbottabad, reports the Daily Times.
ANP''s Bushra Gohar said the Commission''s report, which had been presented to the prime minister, should also be placed before parliament.
Gohar said stern action should be taken against the people and institutions found negligent in connection with the US operation. (ANI)
- Tiger Shroff visit Babulnath temple for the success of film Heropanti
- Sunaina Roshan during launch of her book "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, Pinky Roshan, Sunaina Roshan, Hrithik Roshan and Ajay Mago during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, his daughter Sunaina Roshan and actor Hrithik Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan and his daughter Sunaina Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"