Islamabad, Dec 8 : The Pakistan Taliban has dispatched about 35 militants to Karachi from Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa to free their arrested companions, according to a report.
In a leaflet issued by Pakistan's National Crisis Management Cell on Friday, intelligence agencies have warned about possible terror attacks on law enforcement agencies by the Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) militants to get their companions free from their custody.
According to the Express Tribune, the communiqué issued to the Sindh government further stated that the TTP has also dispatched 30-35 militants from Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa to carry out the attacks with the assistance of local Taliban militants.
Following the information, security was beefed up at the offices of law enforcement agencies, the paper said.
According to the paper, Anti-Extremist Cell (AEC) of the Crime Investigation Department had arrested TTP suspect Ataullah alias Saddam, the alleged mastermind behind Muharram bomb blasts.
The cell also killed his accomplice Gul Muhammad Mehsud in an alleged encounter in the Sultanabad area of Manghopir on Muharram.
Over 100kg of explosives, including an explosive-laden vehicle, was also recovered by police in the raid, the paper said. (ANI)
- Tiger Shroff visit Babulnath temple for the success of film Heropanti
- Sunaina Roshan during launch of her book "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, Pinky Roshan, Sunaina Roshan, Hrithik Roshan and Ajay Mago during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, his daughter Sunaina Roshan and actor Hrithik Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan and his daughter Sunaina Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"