Beijing, July 8 - Visiting Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif said Sunday that his government would promote Pakistan-China partnership by implementing cooperation projects.
The cooperation achievements made by Pakistan and China's Guangdong province reflect the profound friendship between people of the two nations, reported Xinhua citing Sharif while visiting the province.
On this occasion, provincial governor Zhu Xiaodan said Guangdong is willing to boost bilateral trade and two-way investment, and promote cooperation in the fields of power industry, infrastructure construction, tourism and agriculture with Pakistan.
The province, said Zhu, will put in more efforts to support the development of Kashgar in Xinjiang Uygur Region, which contribute to the construction of an economic corridor between the two countries. (IANS)
- Tiger Shroff visit Babulnath temple for the success of film Heropanti
- Sunaina Roshan during launch of her book "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, Pinky Roshan, Sunaina Roshan, Hrithik Roshan and Ajay Mago during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, his daughter Sunaina Roshan and actor Hrithik Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan and his daughter Sunaina Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"