Islamabad, Jan. 25 : Pakistan is likely to grant Most Favoured Nation (MFN) status to India next month, in an attempt to boost Indo-Pak business to 6-7 billion dollars, according to Minister of State for Commerce,
Abbas Khan Afridi. Afridi''s statement rebuffed media reports that Islamabad may delay awarding MFN status to India as the government was facing pressure from various stakeholders - particularly from industrialists associated with the textile industry in Pakistan, reports The Express Tribune.
Afridi said MFN status would be awarded to India by prioritising state interests, taking all stakeholders on board in Pakistan.
Islamabad has already missed a December 31 deadline to give MFN status to New Delhi as well as to end a negative list regime and trade. (ANI)
- Tiger Shroff visit Babulnath temple for the success of film Heropanti
- Sunaina Roshan during launch of her book "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, Pinky Roshan, Sunaina Roshan, Hrithik Roshan and Ajay Mago during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, his daughter Sunaina Roshan and actor Hrithik Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan and his daughter Sunaina Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"