Peshawar, Jan. 24 : The Pakistani Taliban has vowed to attack Indian-administered Kashmir if the UN bodies and the US fail to stop the "BJP-sponsored state terrorism" against Muslims in the disputed region.
Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) spokesman Ehsanullah Ehsan said Indian Home Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde''s statement regarding BJP-backed terrors camps is an open confession that Hindu extremists are being patronized under the state''s authority for killing innocent Kashmiri Muslims, reports The Dawn.
Ehsan said the US and UN should also order drone strikes and coalition troops invasion, to target these terror camps.
He added that if the US and the UN does not take action against BJP/RSS terrorism against Muslims in India, then the TTP would "take care" of it.
Shinde had accused the main opposition Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and its ideological mentor the Rashtriya Swayamsewak Sangh (RSS) on Sunday of promoting Hindu terrorism, which in turn was responsible for the fatal bombings of the Samjhauta Express among other Muslim targets.
Ehsan said the TTP would soon strike both, Indian state terrorism centers and the Hindu terrorists organizations. (ANI)
- Tiger Shroff visit Babulnath temple for the success of film Heropanti
- Sunaina Roshan during launch of her book "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, Pinky Roshan, Sunaina Roshan, Hrithik Roshan and Ajay Mago during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, his daughter Sunaina Roshan and actor Hrithik Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan and his daughter Sunaina Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"