London, Jan 4 : Pakistani teenage woman education activist Malala Yousafzai has been discharged from the hospital in the UK, where she was recovering from her a brain injury.
The fifteen-year-old activist was admitted to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Birmingham on October 15 after Taliban gunmen shot her in the head.
The Taliban had attacked her for promoting girls' education and secularism.
Malala will undergo reconstructive surgery in late January or early February in the UK.
Doctors had said the bullet grazed the teenager''s brain when it struck her just above her left eye in the incident in the Swat Valley in October 2011. (ANI)
- Tiger Shroff visit Babulnath temple for the success of film Heropanti
- Sunaina Roshan during launch of her book "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, Pinky Roshan, Sunaina Roshan, Hrithik Roshan and Ajay Mago during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, his daughter Sunaina Roshan and actor Hrithik Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan and his daughter Sunaina Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"