Kolkata, Dec 11 : Asked to leave West Bengal in 2007, which she still considers her "own land", exiled Bangladeshi author Taslima Nasreen Wednesday hoped she could return to the eastern metropolis some day in future.
New Delhi, March 26 : Controversial Bangladeshi author Taslima Nasreen has found a new outlet for her opinions - on the social networking web tool, Twitter.
Bangalore, March 2 : Police Tuesday filed cases against two local dailies in Karnataka for carrying an article based on Bangladeshi writer Taslima Nasreen's novel that sparked clashes and riots in two towns Monday, claiming two lives and injuring many.
New Delhi, March 2 : Bangladeshi writer-activist Taslima Nasreen Tuesday said she never wrote an article on the Islamic veil that triggered widespread rioting and arson in Karnataka, killing two, and suspected it was an attempt to malign her.
Bangalore, March 1 : Two people were killed, including one in police firing, as protests in Karnataka over the publication of a translated version of Bangladeshi writer Taslima Nasreen's article in a Kannada daily turned violent Monday, police said.
- Rohit Verma during his fashion show
- Rohit Verma with Swati Loomba during Fashion designer Rohit Verma's fashion show
- Rohhit Verma with Shilpa Marigold during Fashion designer Rohit Verma's fashion show
- Rohhit Verma with Shiba during Fashion designer Rohit Verma's fashion show
- Rahul Roy, Shilpa Marigold with Rohhit Verma during Fashion designer Rohit Verma's fashion show