New Delhi, Oct 23 - Aam Admi Party's leader Arvind Kejriwal Wednesday asked whether the Bharatiya Janata Party's chief ministerial candidate for the Dec 4 assembly polls Harsh Vardhan was the party's "Manmohan Singh in Delhi".
Kejriwal questioned if the decision was to hide the BJP's corrupt image.
"Is Harsh Vardhan BJP's Manmohan Singh in Delhi? A corrupt Congress made Manmohan Singh its face at the centre. Manmohan failed to check corruption within congress and in his own government. A corrupt BJP has now made Harsh Vardhan its face in Delhi," tweeted Kejriwal.
"What did Harsh Vardhan do all these years to check BJP's corruption in municipal corporations?" Kejriwal asked.
Hitting out at Harsh Vardhan, Kejriwal tweeted, "In 2010, Harsh Vardhan actually praised Sheila Dikshit and said Delhiites were very fortunate to have her. Why is he fighting against her now?" (IANS)
- Tiger Shroff visit Babulnath temple for the success of film Heropanti
- Sunaina Roshan during launch of her book "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, Pinky Roshan, Sunaina Roshan, Hrithik Roshan and Ajay Mago during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, his daughter Sunaina Roshan and actor Hrithik Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan and his daughter Sunaina Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"