Vatican City, June 14 - Pope Francis has decried the number of Catholics now cohabiting and said he would order a study to tackle the question.
"Today, many Catholics don't get married but live together. Marriage is provisional. This is a serious problem," the pontiff told members of the Vatican's Synod of Bishops.
"In October, we need to commission a pastoral study of the family," Francis said.
he did not elaborate who would carry out the study.
The Synod of Bishops was set up by Pope Paul VI in 1965 to study specific issues in the Catholic Church and put forward solutions. (IANS)
- Tiger Shroff visit Babulnath temple for the success of film Heropanti
- Sunaina Roshan during launch of her book "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, Pinky Roshan, Sunaina Roshan, Hrithik Roshan and Ajay Mago during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, his daughter Sunaina Roshan and actor Hrithik Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan and his daughter Sunaina Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"