New Delhi, Dec 19 : President Pranab Mukherjee will receive the ASEAN leadership at Rashtrapati Bhavan Thursday when they arrive in the capital to participate in the ASEAN-India Special Commemorative Summit, an official statement from the president's office said Wednesday.
Vice-President Hamid Ansari and Prime Minister Manmohan Singh will attend the two-day summit, which will mark the 20th anniversary of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)-India dialogue partnership and the
10th anniversary of ASEAN-India Summit-level partnership.
The president will also host a cultural event and banquet in honour of the delegation that comprises heads of state/government or their representatives from Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, People's Democratic Republic of Laos, Malaysia, Republic of the Union of Myanmar, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam, the statement said. (IANS)
- Tiger Shroff visit Babulnath temple for the success of film Heropanti
- Sunaina Roshan during launch of her book "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, Pinky Roshan, Sunaina Roshan, Hrithik Roshan and Ajay Mago during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, his daughter Sunaina Roshan and actor Hrithik Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan and his daughter Sunaina Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"