London, Dec. 21 : Queen Elizabeth has recorded her Christmas message in 3D for the first time, which will be broadcast at 3 pm on Christmas Day.
The traditional message will be broadcast in 3D and HD to allow viewers to scrutinise the 86-year-old monarch like never before, Sky News reported.
It is the first time any member of the royal family has embraced 3D.
Buckingham Palace said that the Queen thought it was "absolutely lovely" and was very keen on the idea.
"We wanted to do something a bit different and special in this Jubilee year, so doing it for the first time in 3D seemed a good thing, technology-wise, to do," a spokeswoman said.
"The Queen absolutely agreed straight away, there was no need for convincing at all, she was absolutely ready to embrace something new in this year," she said.
It is not known what her message, which is being produced by Sky News this year, will contain but events such as the London Olympics and Diamond Jubilee are likely to feature prominently. (ANI)
- Tiger Shroff visit Babulnath temple for the success of film Heropanti
- Sunaina Roshan during launch of her book "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, Pinky Roshan, Sunaina Roshan, Hrithik Roshan and Ajay Mago during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, his daughter Sunaina Roshan and actor Hrithik Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan and his daughter Sunaina Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"