Washington: Researchers, including one of Indian-origin, have developed a novel glass surface that can provide anti-glare, anti-reflective display for your smartphone, allowing you to use the device in bright light.
New York: India-born former Goldman Sachs director Rajat Gupta is expected to be released from a US prison in March 2016 when his two-year term on insider trading charges will end, according to his prison records.
Washington, July 16 - A new study, which claims that mutation in worms stops them from getting intoxicated, provides new hope for drunken people.
Mcallen (US): Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Jose Antonio Vargas, a Philippines-born immigration activist who has lived in the US illegally since he was a child, has been released by US Border Patrol agents after they detained him at a Texas airport.
Washington: The US military team in Iraq has sent its draft assessment of the current situation in the strife-torn country, a significant part of which has been captured by Islamic militants, Pentagon spokesperson has said.
Washington: Young women who post revealing photos on social media sites are viewed by their female peers as less physically and socially attractive and less competent to perform tasks, a new study suggests.
Washington: Observing that escalation of tension in the Middle East "benefits no one", President Barack Obama has said the US will do everything it can to facilitate a return to the 2012 cease-fire between Israel and the Palestinians.
Newark (US): An India-bound flight out of New Jersey was forced to return to the airport because of an engine fire sparked by a bird strike.
- Tiger Shroff visit Babulnath temple for the success of film Heropanti
- Sunaina Roshan during launch of her book "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, Pinky Roshan, Sunaina Roshan, Hrithik Roshan and Ajay Mago during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, his daughter Sunaina Roshan and actor Hrithik Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan and his daughter Sunaina Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"