Islamabad, Jan 5 : Pakistan's Interior Minister Rehman Malik has said that mobile phones have become communication network for the terrorists.
He pointed out that all the improvised bombing carried out in Quetta and Karachi were done through mobile phones.
According to a report by Radio Pakistan, replying to points raised regarding the latest episode of suspending cell phone services across the country, Malik said that mobile phones have become a source of terror, being used for detonating bombs.
He said that when the mobile services were suspended for Ashura and Chehlum, there was not a single incident of improvised device explosion, the Express Tribune reports.
According to the paper, Malik added that occasionally the step is being taken to maintain law and order in the country and save precious human lives. (ANI)
- Tiger Shroff visit Babulnath temple for the success of film Heropanti
- Sunaina Roshan during launch of her book "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, Pinky Roshan, Sunaina Roshan, Hrithik Roshan and Ajay Mago during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, his daughter Sunaina Roshan and actor Hrithik Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan and his daughter Sunaina Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"