Mumbai, Dec 11 - Mumbai International Airport Ltd (MIAL) has seized seven Kingfisher Airlines aircraft for non-payment of airport dues, an official source said Tuesday.
MIAL has already served two notices to Kingfisher demanding clearance of dues totalling Rs. 53 crore.
"Until the long-pending dues are cleared, we shall not let them fly these aircraft, which are in our control," an official told IANS on the condition of anonymity.
The dues pertain to parking charges, navigation and other services offered by MIAL in the normal course of airlines operations.
KFA has been grounded since Oct 1 due to financial problems. Later that month, its flying licence was also suspended by the Directorate-General of Civil Aviation. (IANS)
- Tiger Shroff visit Babulnath temple for the success of film Heropanti
- Sunaina Roshan during launch of her book "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, Pinky Roshan, Sunaina Roshan, Hrithik Roshan and Ajay Mago during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, his daughter Sunaina Roshan and actor Hrithik Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan and his daughter Sunaina Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"