Lahore, Mar. 5 : The popularity of the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) has increased by nine percent in two months till February, according to a Gallop survey.
Gallup states that 41 percent of the surveyed people supported the PML-N in February 2013, up from 32 percent in December, reports The Nation.
The survey revealed that the popularity of Imran Khan''s Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaaf (PTI) has decreased by four percent.
The survey put the Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) at number two and the PTI at number three in terms of popularity.
Meanwhile, the PML-N has finalised three names for caretaker prime minister - Justice Shakirullah Jan, Justice Nasir Aslam Zahid and Justice Ajmal Mian (retd).
The political position of the PML-N has strengthened further owing to its recent alliances with the JUI-F and the Functional League.
- Tiger Shroff visit Babulnath temple for the success of film Heropanti
- Sunaina Roshan during launch of her book "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, Pinky Roshan, Sunaina Roshan, Hrithik Roshan and Ajay Mago during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, his daughter Sunaina Roshan and actor Hrithik Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan and his daughter Sunaina Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"