Mumbai, Feb 23 : Actress Shilpa Shetty says it is the current lifestyle of most people, which is hugely responsible for the increase in the number of cancer patients. Healthy and fit, she has urged the public to follow the right way of living.
"I feel that cancer has become a very common disease. Earlier we used to hear about thyroid and diabetes. Now unfortunately, every second person has cancer. It's pretty scary, and I feel this is also happening because of our lifestyle," the 40-year-old said here Friday at the Cancer Aid and Research Foundation.
"I think there is so much pollution. We are eating so much steroid-infused food and junk food. I think our lifestyle is very deteriorated these days. So I just urge people to start living a healthier lifestyle to enjoy a healthier life," she added.
Shilpa spent some time with children suffering from cancer. (IANS)
- Tiger Shroff visit Babulnath temple for the success of film Heropanti
- Sunaina Roshan during launch of her book "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, Pinky Roshan, Sunaina Roshan, Hrithik Roshan and Ajay Mago during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, his daughter Sunaina Roshan and actor Hrithik Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan and his daughter Sunaina Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"