Bangalore, Nov. 16 : Union Home Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde will chair the 25th Southern Zonal Council meet in Bangalore today to discuss issues concerning Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh and Puducherry.
According to television reports, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Kiran Reddy, Karnataka Chief Minister Jagadish Shettar, Puducherry Chief Minister N Rangaswamy and Kerala Minister for Finance K Mani will be attending the meeting.
Some of the important issues likely to be discussed include security of fishermen, strengthening of drug-control organization and development of industrial corridor in the peninsular region.
Extension of high speed rail corridor between Thiruvananthapuram and Mangalore upto Udupi, coastal erosion and matters related to police administrations, human-trafficking and re-activating of the Southern Zonal Council are other issues on the agenda of the meeting. (ANI)
- Tiger Shroff visit Babulnath temple for the success of film Heropanti
- Sunaina Roshan during launch of her book "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, Pinky Roshan, Sunaina Roshan, Hrithik Roshan and Ajay Mago during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, his daughter Sunaina Roshan and actor Hrithik Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan and his daughter Sunaina Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"