Singapore, Aug 16 : Singapore's non-oil domestic exports (NODX), a key indicator of the country's export performance, fell 0.7 percent year-on-year in July, according to official statistics released Friday.
This fall was reported following the 8.9 percent decrease in the previous month, mainly due to a contraction in electronic NODX which outweighed the rise in non-electronic NODX, Xinhua reported.
On a month-on-month seasonally adjusted basis, the NODX declined by 1.1 percent in July, compared to the previous month's 3.3 percent expansion, due to a decrease in both electronic and non-electronic NODX.
Electronic NODX contracted by 7.6 percent year-on-year in July, after the 12.4 percent decline in June. The NODX in non-electronic products, on the other hand, expanded by 3.0 percent year-on-year in July, compared with revised decline of 7.2 percent in June.
Total trade rose by 5.8 percent year-on-year in July after the 6.2 percent decrease in the previous month.(IANS)
- Tiger Shroff visit Babulnath temple for the success of film Heropanti
- Sunaina Roshan during launch of her book "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, Pinky Roshan, Sunaina Roshan, Hrithik Roshan and Ajay Mago during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, his daughter Sunaina Roshan and actor Hrithik Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan and his daughter Sunaina Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"