Damascus, June 21 - At least six civilians, including four children, were killed and many others injured Thursday across Syria, as violence continued to plague the country. In Aleppo city, the Syrian troops killed 11 rebels.
A mother and her four kids were killed when a roadside bomb went off in the countryside of Syria's Idlib province, reported Xinhua citing Syria's state media.
The al-Saeed family members were killed when the bomb was detonated on the Basnkoul and Mhambel road, the TV said, adding that the father was seriously wounded and later sent to hospital.
In Aleppo, Syria government's troops killed 11 rebels and destroyed their mortar launchers near Salah Eddin Mosque in al-Ashrafiya neighborhood. Three others were killed in Qastal Harami in the old part of Aleppo.
In Damascus, a young man was killed and eight were wounded when armed rebels launched a mortar shell toward al- Abasiyeen area and hit a bus garage, a police source said.
Another two mortar shells fell near Dirar Mosque in Bab Sharqi, injuring 14 citizens, the source said.
The armed rebels also fired two mortar shells on Souk al-Hal in al-Zablatani area in Damascus, injuring seven citizens.
The Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, for its part, pleaded for help from the Red Cross to reach the Central Prison of Aleppo, which has been besieged since April by the Western-backed rebels who intend to storm the prison to free the prisoners. (IANS)
- Tiger Shroff visit Babulnath temple for the success of film Heropanti
- Sunaina Roshan during launch of her book "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, Pinky Roshan, Sunaina Roshan, Hrithik Roshan and Ajay Mago during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, his daughter Sunaina Roshan and actor Hrithik Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan and his daughter Sunaina Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"