Shimla, Nov 30 : Snowfall and rain pushed down the temperatures by several notches in Himachal Pradesh Friday. The weatherman said the state will not see any snow or rain in the coming days.
While Shimla saw light rainfall over the past 24 hours, nearby places like Kufri and Narkanda experienced mild spells of snowfall, according to a Met official here.
The nearby tourist resort of Manali too received snow.
The high altitude areas of Lahaul and Spiti, Chamba, Mandi, Kullu, Kinnaur and Shimla got moderate snow, the official said.
Keylong, headquarters of Lahaul and Spiti, recorded 2 cm of snow, while it was 1.5 cm thick in Kalpa in Kinnaur district.
Most hill stations, including Kasauli, Dharamsala, Manali, Chamba and Dalhousie, were hit by intermittent rain.
The night temperature in Keylong, the state's coldest place, was down by 3.2 degrees Celsius compared to Thursday's minus 0.7 degree.
Kalpa saw a low of minus 3.5 degrees, while the temperature was minus one degree in Manali, the season's lowest, and 7.6 degrees in Dharamsala.
Shimla recorded a minimum of 2.7 degrees, a fall from Thursday's 6.1 degrees Celsius. The maximum stayed at 13.2 degrees Thursday. (IANS)
- Tiger Shroff visit Babulnath temple for the success of film Heropanti
- Sunaina Roshan during launch of her book "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, Pinky Roshan, Sunaina Roshan, Hrithik Roshan and Ajay Mago during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, his daughter Sunaina Roshan and actor Hrithik Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan and his daughter Sunaina Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"