Patna, July 10 - Congress president Sonia Gandhi Wednesday visited Bihar's Bodh Gaya town and condemned the serial bomb blasts that rocked the Mahabodhi temple complex early Sunday morning.
Sonia Gandhi along with union Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde visited Bodh Gaya amid unprecedented security arrangements in and around the 1,500 years old temple.
Three days after the serial bombings, Sonia Gandhi went to the sites where 10 bombs exploded early Sunday, a district police official said.
According to the police official, Shinde is likely to hold a high-level meeting with officials of Bihar Police, National Investigation Agency and the Intelligence Bureau.
The Bodh Gaya temple is a Unesco World Heritage site. It is where the Buddha, who was born in neighbouring Nepal, attained enlightenment around 2,550 years ago. (IANS)
- Tiger Shroff visit Babulnath temple for the success of film Heropanti
- Sunaina Roshan during launch of her book "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, Pinky Roshan, Sunaina Roshan, Hrithik Roshan and Ajay Mago during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, his daughter Sunaina Roshan and actor Hrithik Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan and his daughter Sunaina Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"