Seoul, Dec 3 - South Korea's consumer prices rose 1.6 percent in November from a year earlier, falling below the 2 percent level for the first time in three months, data of a statistical agency showed Monday.
The November figure was down from a 2.1 percent rise for October and a 2.0 percent gain for September, according to Statistics Korea. From a month before, the prices declined 0.4 percent last month, down from a 0.1 percent fall tallied in October, reported Xinhua.
Core consumer prices, which exclude volatile agricultural and oil product prices, advanced 1.3 percent on-year in November, down from a 1.5 percent rise in the previous month. (IANS)
- Tiger Shroff visit Babulnath temple for the success of film Heropanti
- Sunaina Roshan during launch of her book "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, Pinky Roshan, Sunaina Roshan, Hrithik Roshan and Ajay Mago during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, his daughter Sunaina Roshan and actor Hrithik Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan and his daughter Sunaina Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"