Seoul, Dec 6 - South Korea's gross domestic product (GDP) growth for the third quarter has been revised down to 0.1 percent, the central bank said Thursday.
Real GDP, the broadest measure of economic performance, increased 0.1 percent in the third quarter from three months before, down from a preliminary estimate of a 0.2 percent growth unveiled around a month earlier, according to the Bank of Korea (BOK).
From a year before, the real GDP advanced 1.5 percent, down from a preliminary figure of 1.6 percent on-year growth, reported Xinhua. (IANS)
- Tiger Shroff visit Babulnath temple for the success of film Heropanti
- Sunaina Roshan during launch of her book "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, Pinky Roshan, Sunaina Roshan, Hrithik Roshan and Ajay Mago during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, his daughter Sunaina Roshan and actor Hrithik Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan and his daughter Sunaina Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"