Seoul, Dec 28 - South Korea's industrial output expanded 1.8 percent last month from a year earlier, hinting that export recovery boosted production in the manufacturing sector, a government report showed Friday.
All-industry index, which gauges overall industrial activities, stood at 132.7 in November, up 1.8 percent from a year before, according to Statistics Korea.
The figure was a rebound from a 0.5 percent contraction in the previous month, reported Xinhua.
From a month earlier, the index rose 1.1 percent last month, rebounding from a 0.3 percent fall for October.
Output in the mining, manufacturing and electricity and gas sectors expanded 2.9 percent in November from a year before, with the production increasing 2.3 percent on an on-month basis. (IANS)
- Tiger Shroff visit Babulnath temple for the success of film Heropanti
- Sunaina Roshan during launch of her book "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, Pinky Roshan, Sunaina Roshan, Hrithik Roshan and Ajay Mago during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, his daughter Sunaina Roshan and actor Hrithik Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan and his daughter Sunaina Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"