Sydney, Feb 22 : Paralympic champion Oscar Pistorius' slain girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp had been worried that lies could have ruined her relationship with Pistorius, according to an interview with a magazine.
In the interview with `heat' magazine, Steenkamp said that although she respected and admired her boyfriend, but lies about her cheating on Pistorius which may be cooked up by the tabloids, may have jeopardized their relationship, News. com. au reports.
Steenkamp further said that she feared that negative publicity could have ruined the Blade Runner's track career, and added that for that reason and for keeping their relationship safe, they did not speak to the media.
Praising Pistorius as an amazing athlete, Steenkamp said that she did not want any such obstacle to hamper his career. (ANI)
- Tiger Shroff visit Babulnath temple for the success of film Heropanti
- Sunaina Roshan during launch of her book "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, Pinky Roshan, Sunaina Roshan, Hrithik Roshan and Ajay Mago during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, his daughter Sunaina Roshan and actor Hrithik Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan and his daughter Sunaina Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"