New Delhi, Jan 30 : A group of students from Nyoma Tehsil, Eastern Ladakh, called on President Pranab Mukherjee at the Rashtrapati Bhavan here on Wednesday.
The students were in Delhi as part of ''Operation Sadbhavana'' organized by the 2 Bihar Regiment of the Indian Army. The aim of the tour is to make students understand the rich cultural, historical and social history of the country and also show them the vast development in the country in the field of science and technology.
Addressing the students, President Mukherjee praised the Army for their initiative to arrange the visit of the students to Delhi. He hoped that the sharing of experiences with people that the students met in the places that they visited would make them contemplate on various societies, cultures and the diversity of India. (ANI)
- Rohit Verma during his fashion show
- Rohit Verma with Swati Loomba during Fashion designer Rohit Verma's fashion show
- Rohhit Verma with Shilpa Marigold during Fashion designer Rohit Verma's fashion show
- Rohhit Verma with Shiba during Fashion designer Rohit Verma's fashion show
- Rahul Roy, Shilpa Marigold with Rohhit Verma during Fashion designer Rohit Verma's fashion show