New Delhi, Jan 30 : A group of students from Nyoma Tehsil, Eastern Ladakh, called on President Pranab Mukherjee at the Rashtrapati Bhavan here on Wednesday.
The students were in Delhi as part of ''Operation Sadbhavana'' organized by the 2 Bihar Regiment of the Indian Army. The aim of the tour is to make students understand the rich cultural, historical and social history of the country and also show them the vast development in the country in the field of science and technology.
Addressing the students, President Mukherjee praised the Army for their initiative to arrange the visit of the students to Delhi. He hoped that the sharing of experiences with people that the students met in the places that they visited would make them contemplate on various societies, cultures and the diversity of India. (ANI)
- Tiger Shroff visit Babulnath temple for the success of film Heropanti
- Sunaina Roshan during launch of her book "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, Pinky Roshan, Sunaina Roshan, Hrithik Roshan and Ajay Mago during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, his daughter Sunaina Roshan and actor Hrithik Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan and his daughter Sunaina Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"