New Delhi, Feb 5 : A delegation of the Society for the Welfare of Physically Handicapped, Education and Research Centre (SWPH & RC), Pune called on Vice President M. Hamid Ansari here today, and apprised him of their various activities for the rehabilitation of physically challenged children.
The Vice President interacted with them and encouraged them to continue with their social work especially for differently-abled persons.
The society was set up in 1956 with an aim to rehabilitate the orthopaedically handicapped children.
It strives to become a centre of excellence and base for them within the age group for 6 to 18 years. (ANI)
- Tiger Shroff visit Babulnath temple for the success of film Heropanti
- Sunaina Roshan during launch of her book "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, Pinky Roshan, Sunaina Roshan, Hrithik Roshan and Ajay Mago during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, his daughter Sunaina Roshan and actor Hrithik Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan and his daughter Sunaina Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"