Tehran, March 3 - Iran has said no country other than Syria would be allowed to decide for the Syrians.
Iranian Foreign Minister Ali-Akbar Salehi made these remarks at a joint press conference with his visiting Syrian counterpart Walid al-Moallem in Tehran, Xinhua reported Saturday.
No country from outside has the right to make decisions for Syria, Salehi said, adding that nobody can inflict its will on the Syrians using force and arms.
There is no military solution to the Syrian issue, and the first and foremost demand of the Islamic republic is to end the violence in the Arab state, he added. (IANS)
- Tiger Shroff visit Babulnath temple for the success of film Heropanti
- Sunaina Roshan during launch of her book "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, Pinky Roshan, Sunaina Roshan, Hrithik Roshan and Ajay Mago during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, his daughter Sunaina Roshan and actor Hrithik Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan and his daughter Sunaina Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"