New Delhi, July 15 : TaxSpanner, India’s leading online tax return filing portal, Monday said it has introduced “verified e-filing” service that will help minimise errors in electronic filing of returns and ensure speedy refunds.
Ankur Sharma, chief executive officer of TaxSpanner, said the new system automatically matches income tax return and deductions data before filing the online return.
“We found that errors like incorrect TAN, unmatched/provisional TDS entry and missing TDS credit in 26AS are common. Keeping this in mind, we persistently pursued innovation to develop the verified ITR e-filing solution,” Sharma said.
He said the new system would help in ensuring compliance and guarantees peace of mind to people who file the return using the new technology.
TaxSpanner, an authorised e-return intermediary by the Income Tax Department, claimed that it is the first and only portal in India providing verified e-filing services. (IANS)
- Tiger Shroff visit Babulnath temple for the success of film Heropanti
- Sunaina Roshan during launch of her book "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, Pinky Roshan, Sunaina Roshan, Hrithik Roshan and Ajay Mago during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, his daughter Sunaina Roshan and actor Hrithik Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan and his daughter Sunaina Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"