Hyderabad, March 26 : The death toll in the March 22 cylinder blast at Vikarabad town in Andhra Pradesh Tuesday rose to eight with a woman succumbing to burn injuries, police said.
After battling for life for four days, Vijaya, 27, died at the Osmania Hospital here. She had sustained 50 percent burns.
Her husband and two children also lost their lives in the explosion that took place Friday night in Vikarabad in Ranga Reddy district.
Four-year-old Karthik and 40-year-old Vansatha died on the spot while 14 people were injured in the tragedy. Six of the injured died in the last four days. The victims include two children aged six and nine years.
Eight others injured are undergoing treatment at various hospitals in the city. The condition of one of them is stated to be critical.(IANS)
- Tiger Shroff visit Babulnath temple for the success of film Heropanti
- Sunaina Roshan during launch of her book "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, Pinky Roshan, Sunaina Roshan, Hrithik Roshan and Ajay Mago during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, his daughter Sunaina Roshan and actor Hrithik Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan and his daughter Sunaina Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"