Manali (Himachal Pradesh), Nov 29 : Tourists enjoyed first snowfall of the season in the hill town of Manali in Himachal Pradesh on Thursday, with the temperature plummeting in the upper reaches of the region.
The Rohtang Pass, Maddi, Gulaba, Solang Nala and other tourist spots were covered in a blanket of snow.
Tourists welcomed the snowfall and enjoyed activities like skiing and throwing snowballs at each other.
Roshan Thakur, a tourism expert, said: "The snowfall has begun at the right time this year and we feel that in the coming month of December, there will be good snowfall, so it is natural that people will get attracted to it."
"I am from Delhi and I am very happy to be here. This is the first time I have witnessed snowfall, so it has been a good experience. I do not want to go back at all," said Rajani, a tourist.
Rohtang was under two feet of snow, whereas Maddi has one feet of snow. (ANI)
- Tiger Shroff visit Babulnath temple for the success of film Heropanti
- Sunaina Roshan during launch of her book "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, Pinky Roshan, Sunaina Roshan, Hrithik Roshan and Ajay Mago during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, his daughter Sunaina Roshan and actor Hrithik Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan and his daughter Sunaina Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"