Two electrocuted in Andhra in I-Day events
Hyderabad, Aug 15 : Tragedy struck Independence Day celebrations in Andhra Pradesh's Medak district when two youths died of electrocution while making arrangements to unfurl the national flag Thursday.
The incident took place in Singannaguda village in Medak district, about 100 km here. The victims were identified as Mahesh, 25, and Naresh, 24.
According to police, a live electric wire came in contact with a pole on which the national tricolour was to be hoisted. The two died when they touched the pole. (IANS)
New York [U.S.], Mar. 24 : Following the security...Read More
Islamabad [Pakistan], Mar. 24 : Pakistan's National...Read More
London [U.K.], Mar. 24 : The Taliban has captured a...Read More
New Delhi [India], Mar. 24 : Two people were...Read More
New Delhi [India], Mar. 24 : Pakistan on Thursday...Read More
New Delhi [India], Mar. 24 : The Supreme Court will...Read More