Melbourne, Jan 3 : A small town in north Queensland is on full UFO alert after strange lights were sighted in the night sky.
Cardwell businessman Greg Smith told The Townsville Bulletin, that he and his son watched the lights for 15 minutes and are convinced that what they saw was some sort of UFO, News. com. au reported.
Smith said that the father-duo watched the lights from the front of the Lyndoch Motel on the highway towards the northern end of the town.
He disclosed that there were two large orange lights with no beam or noise and they were absolutely silent as they moved slowly across the sky towards the north-west.
He said that he thought it must have been one or two helicopters, but discounted the possibility due to the fact that there was no accompaniment of noise.
Another Cardwell resident, Phil Mulley and his wife Helen saw the lights on two consecutive nights.
Phil said that they thought it was a helicopter coming up the channel and watched it for a few minutes before it disappeared in the clouds.
He said that next night his sister called him and told him to look outside and when he went out the same thing happened again but with two lights. (ANI)
- Tiger Shroff visit Babulnath temple for the success of film Heropanti
- Sunaina Roshan during launch of her book "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, Pinky Roshan, Sunaina Roshan, Hrithik Roshan and Ajay Mago during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, his daughter Sunaina Roshan and actor Hrithik Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan and his daughter Sunaina Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"