New Delhi, Nov 14 : Union Minister for Communication and Information Technology, Kapil Sibal on Wednesday said that applications that would enable read books in Urdu language would be soon introduced in Tablet PC Akash for the students. Talking to reporters after a function at Zakir Husain College here on Children's Day, Sibal said: "The applications will be prepared.
In this context we will sign a MoU (Memorandum of Understanding) with NCPUL (National Council for Promotion of Urdu Language) and NBT (National Book Trust) and will go ahead." "It will be a huge achievement if we apply the applications to get Urdu's kindle and illustrative books with sound and I am going to start preparations for it. Earlier this week President Pranab Mukherjee released the innovative and modestly priced Aakash version 2.0 tablet here on National Education Day, November 12.
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay along with the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) has created several useful educational applications for the Aakash Version 2.0, a full-fledged tablet computer. Teachers and students in the remotest corners of India can join a classroom and benefit from lectures delivered by the best teachers. (ANI)
- Tiger Shroff visit Babulnath temple for the success of film Heropanti
- Sunaina Roshan during launch of her book "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, Pinky Roshan, Sunaina Roshan, Hrithik Roshan and Ajay Mago during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, his daughter Sunaina Roshan and actor Hrithik Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan and his daughter Sunaina Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"