Melbourne, Feb 22 : Oscar nominees who will attend the awards ceremony on Sunday night will be waking up the next day with 45,000 dollars worth of loot, it has been revealed.
Those who don't get their magic Oscar moment will walk away with a "2013 Everyone Wins at the Oscars Nominee Gift Bag," News. com. au repoted.
Included in the luxurious bag is a 12,000-dollar trip to Australia, meaning the cream of this year's Academy Awards crop could be heading their way in the very near future.
Recipients can choose between two luxury Aussie destinations. Lizard Island - listed as one of the top 10 resorts in the world and positioned atop the Great Barrier Reef - or El Questro Homestead, an ultra private resort right in the middle of the Outback.
But not all of the loot is luxury goods and exclusive holidays. The nominees will also receive condoms, maple syrup, electronic cigarettes, "The Ultimate Fuzz Remover," and Windex of all things in their goody bag.
- Tiger Shroff visit Babulnath temple for the success of film Heropanti
- Sunaina Roshan during launch of her book "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, Pinky Roshan, Sunaina Roshan, Hrithik Roshan and Ajay Mago during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, his daughter Sunaina Roshan and actor Hrithik Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan and his daughter Sunaina Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"