London, Nov 8 - A British woman is so frail that she can fit into her seven-year-old daughter's dresses.
Rebecca Jones, 26, is anorexic. She says she feels pride in wearing the clothes of her daughter, Maisy.
When she shops, she buys two outfits of the same siz.
"Wearing the same clothes as Maisy gives me a sense of pride. It's wrong, but it makes me feel good. I don't think I'm thin, I always see myself as bigger," The Sun quoted her as saying.
"I picked up one of Maisy's skirts and it fitted perfectly... We share tops and jeans."(IANS)
- Tiger Shroff visit Babulnath temple for the success of film Heropanti
- Sunaina Roshan during launch of her book "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, Pinky Roshan, Sunaina Roshan, Hrithik Roshan and Ajay Mago during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan, his daughter Sunaina Roshan and actor Hrithik Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"
- Rakesh Roshan and his daughter Sunaina Roshan during launch of "To Dad, With Love"