Los Angeles, July 6 : The 3-D version of blockbuster film "Titanic" is slated for release in April 2012 to mark the 100th anniversary of the ship's sinking.
The RMS Titanic, which set off on her maiden voyage from Southampton, England, April 10, 1912, sank four days into the trip April 14, 1912 after hitting an iceberg.
Directed by James Cameron, "Titanic" is an epic romance set in a disaster background. In the film, the lone survivor of the accident, a 100-year-old woman named Rose DeWitt Bukator, narrates the story from departure of the ship until the sinking of the Titanic, including her romance with a drifter and artist named Jack Dawson, reports aceshowbiz.com.
The Oscar winning drama catapulted actors Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet to instant fame.(IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers