Los Angeles, July 6 : The 3-D version of blockbuster film "Titanic" is slated for release in April 2012 to mark the 100th anniversary of the ship's sinking.
The RMS Titanic, which set off on her maiden voyage from Southampton, England, April 10, 1912, sank four days into the trip April 14, 1912 after hitting an iceberg.
Directed by James Cameron, "Titanic" is an epic romance set in a disaster background. In the film, the lone survivor of the accident, a 100-year-old woman named Rose DeWitt Bukator, narrates the story from departure of the ship until the sinking of the Titanic, including her romance with a drifter and artist named Jack Dawson, reports aceshowbiz.com.
The Oscar winning drama catapulted actors Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet to instant fame.(IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes