Los Angeles, May 18 - Rapper 50 Cent has reportedly been hosptialised with a stomach virus.
The 36-year-old tweeted a picture of himself surrounded by cuddly toys, including a giraffe, elephant and a lion, in his bed, saying he wasn't looking forward to being operated on, reports aceshowbiz. com. "I don't want to go into surgery," he wrote.
Appealing to his friend, champion boxer Floyd Mayweather, for support, he tweeted: "@FloydMayweather call my phone why your phone off. (sic)" (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati