Yash Chopra’s son Aditya Chopra has filed for divorce from his wife Payal Khanna in the Bandra family court.
The couple has filed divorce saying that both have irreconcilable differences, that’s why they cann’t live together.
Aditya, who left his father’s house for several months, has been living in a five star hotel.
According to the sources, the couple together with their personal lawyers held three combined meetings to decide the conditions and settlement for the divorce.
The law makes it compulsory for a couple filing for a mutual consent divorce to live together for next six months.
Aditya has directed the blockbuster, Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge, and produced bollywood hits such as Bunty Aur Babli, Dhoom series, Fanaa and Chak De! India.
There were news of his supposed romantic relationship with Bollywood actress Rani Mukherjee. In the meantime, Rani Mukerji’s family has refused that Rani is seeing Aditya.
It is said that Yash Chopra and his wife Pamela Chopra are very fond of their present daughter-in-law and have extended their full support to her.
In addition to a lavish bungalow at Juhu, the in-laws have given Payal several crores for her survival.
Random Acidfree items
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings