Yash Chopra’s son Aditya Chopra has filed for divorce from his wife Payal Khanna in the Bandra family court.
The couple has filed divorce saying that both have irreconcilable differences, that’s why they cann’t live together.
Aditya, who left his father’s house for several months, has been living in a five star hotel.
According to the sources, the couple together with their personal lawyers held three combined meetings to decide the conditions and settlement for the divorce.
The law makes it compulsory for a couple filing for a mutual consent divorce to live together for next six months.
Aditya has directed the blockbuster, Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge, and produced bollywood hits such as Bunty Aur Babli, Dhoom series, Fanaa and Chak De! India.
There were news of his supposed romantic relationship with Bollywood actress Rani Mukherjee. In the meantime, Rani Mukerji’s family has refused that Rani is seeing Aditya.
It is said that Yash Chopra and his wife Pamela Chopra are very fond of their present daughter-in-law and have extended their full support to her.
In addition to a lavish bungalow at Juhu, the in-laws have given Payal several crores for her survival.
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers