London, March 25 : Amy Winehouse is apparently stressed about her ex-boyfriend singer Alex Clare''s rise to fame.
Wino is worried Clare who signed to Island Records last year will write songs about their time together and their darkest secrets.
They dated for a year before she married Blake Fielder-Civil.
"Amy is petrified that Alex will reveal everything about their relationship in his songs,” the Sun quoted a source as saying.
"The worst thing is the music is really good so she knows he is heading for the big time," the source said.
When they met, Clare was working as a chef and played acoustic sets in Amy''s favourite boozer, The Hawley Arms in Camden, north London.
His luck has changed now though as he''s one to watch this year.
Alex, real name Alexander G. Muertos, has a single, ‘Too Close’, out next month. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings