London, March 25 : Amy Winehouse is apparently stressed about her ex-boyfriend singer Alex Clare''s rise to fame.
Wino is worried Clare who signed to Island Records last year will write songs about their time together and their darkest secrets.
They dated for a year before she married Blake Fielder-Civil.
"Amy is petrified that Alex will reveal everything about their relationship in his songs,” the Sun quoted a source as saying.
"The worst thing is the music is really good so she knows he is heading for the big time," the source said.
When they met, Clare was working as a chef and played acoustic sets in Amy''s favourite boozer, The Hawley Arms in Camden, north London.
His luck has changed now though as he''s one to watch this year.
Alex, real name Alexander G. Muertos, has a single, ‘Too Close’, out next month. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach