London, March 25 : Amy Winehouse is apparently stressed about her ex-boyfriend singer Alex Clare''s rise to fame.
Wino is worried Clare who signed to Island Records last year will write songs about their time together and their darkest secrets.
They dated for a year before she married Blake Fielder-Civil.
"Amy is petrified that Alex will reveal everything about their relationship in his songs,” the Sun quoted a source as saying.
"The worst thing is the music is really good so she knows he is heading for the big time," the source said.
When they met, Clare was working as a chef and played acoustic sets in Amy''s favourite boozer, The Hawley Arms in Camden, north London.
His luck has changed now though as he''s one to watch this year.
Alex, real name Alexander G. Muertos, has a single, ‘Too Close’, out next month. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes